Certification Manager shall request the application organization to provide the following information in questionnaire to enable SIS to establish the following:
- The desired scope of the ISO 9001 and/or ISO 14001 and/or OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001and/or ISO 22000 and/or ISO 27001 and/or ISO 13485 and/or ISO 50001 and/or ISO 13485 and/or HACCP or any other required management system product certification.
- The general features of the applicant organization, including its name and the address (es) of its physical location(s), significant aspects of its process and operations, and any relevant legal obligations.
- general information, relevant for the field of certification applied for, concerning the applicant organization, such as its activities, human and technical resources, functions and relationship in a larger corporation, if any.
- Information concerning all outsourced processes used by the organization that will affect conformity to requirements.
- The ISO standards or other requirements for which the applicant organization is seeking ISO certification or any other certification;
- Information concerning the use of ISO consultancy relating to the management system
On the receipt of application questionnaire, the details received shall be reviewed by SIS Team against NACE/ EA Codes and the accredited codes of IAF check SIS’ capability for processing the ISO 9001 and/or ISO 14001 and/or OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 and/or ISO 22000 and/or ISO 27001 and/or ISO 13485 and/or ISO 50001 and/or ISO 13485 and/or HACCP certification. The review shall be conducted in accordance with procedure “Procedure for Review of Application and contract review”, if the same is found to be within SIS’ scope of accreditation, the application is forwarded to QM for Contract Review and Quotation issuance process.
QM shall prepare a quotation after the contract review based on requirements of Mandays, multi-site activities and other considerations. Estimation of man days shall be as per Man-day chart. And after obtaining approval from MD, shall submit the same to the client. The matter shall be followed with the client for securing business.
If the client accepts the quotation of SIS, he will sign a contractual agreement with the SIS forward the registration fee and On receipt of all these QM shall be required to verify the relevant details of the client’s application, fee quotation reconfirm Contract. He may consult MD or any other officer of SIS to carry out an accurate review. Including allocation of the scope sector of the client’s activities coming under the applied scope of registration with the original Questionnaire to check that there is no discrepancy. Any discrepancy shall be taken up with the client and differences resolved prior to acceptance of work.