ISO 14001 Certification
Planning to Get ISO 14001 Certified?
contact us at +91-9654721646 or drop us an email at email@example.com
Environment Management System Introduction of ISO 14001 certification
Fast growing era of Industrialization and modernization has created environment risk in different aspect. Considering Global Warming Risk, land pollution, water pollution, sound pollution, the ISO 14001:2015 focuses on decreasing of all the type of pollution keeping in mind the legal and statutory requirements which if are in compliance can help in reducing the environmental pollution. ISO 14001 standard helps organization to think and act on the environmental impact and helps to reduce the impact.
Adaption of ISO 14001:2015 should be a stiff and firm Decision of any Organization.The Implementation of the ISO 14001:2015 standard mainly depends on some of the key factors as defined below.
- Present Policy, Procedure & Practice
- Organizational Environmental Issue
- Environmental Objective of organisation
- Scope (Activities, Products or Services) of EMS of Organisation
- Environmental Impact Aspect of organisation
- Legal & Regulatory Requirement
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015 Certification
Considering today’s world concern of global warming and environmental aspect, each country have its commitment towards environmental issues. In such scenario EMS Certification help organization in much way, some of these may be as below:
- ISO 14001 helps Organisation to reduce waste handling cost.
- ISO 14001 implementation helps to handle the environmental impacting situations in a more organized way which makes any organization think on the impact on other areas while following any system.
- Reduces environmental, legal and statutory liability risks
- ISO 14001 increases profitability by saving energy
- ISO 14001 focusses on better utilization of natural resources.
- ISO 14001 Enhance brand of Organization.
- ISO 14001 gives a good feel factor when we work for the improvement of the environment.
- Continual improvement of environmental performances.
- Process through PDCA (plan Do Check Act)
- EMS Certification also help to Increase Profitability
- EMS helps business to ensure better compliance of legal & regulatory requirement.
Roadmap for QMS ISO 14001 Certification
Roadmap and plan for ISO 14001 Certification basically depend on various factor, but mainly following are the main factors of the QMS -ISO 14001 Certification.
- Identification of the ISO 14001:2015 requirements relevant to your organization
- Decision for ISO Implementation
- Gap Analysis.
- Expert Views
- Implementation plan
- Allocation of the responsibilities
- Review of the implemented system as per the milestones
- Training as per the ISO 14001:2015 Standard
- Internal Audit of the system
- Management review on the requirements and achievement of the system
- Closure of the proposed actions in the MRM and Internal audits
After all the above steps for getting ready for the ISO 14001 Certification, Send the Filled application form of SIS Certifications.
Once the Application form is received by SIS, the below actions and process shall be adopted.
- Review of the ISO 14001:2015 application form.
- Quotation for ISO 14001:2015 generation
- Agreement Sign.
- Stage 1 Audit- Pre- Assessment Visit- Documentation and preparation status verification audit.
- Stage 2 audit- Final process audit to verify the implementation of ISO 14001:2015 Standard for Certification.
- Closure of N.C and Payment receipt at relevant stages.
- Special audit (If Required)
- Surveillance audits- to see if the standard- ISO 14001:2015 is well followed and implemented.
- Re-Certification after completion of the cycle of certification.
What is the cost of an audit to ISO 14001:2015?
The Cost of ISO 14001 certification varies from one organization to another. The ISO 14001 Certification cost is calculated depending on the type, size, number of employees, nature of the organization and various other factors.
To get the exact quotation, please download the application form from the below link and send the filled application form.
Integrated Management System
QMS may be integrated with other similar standards, Family of the management system standards viz:
- QMS- ISO 9001 Certification
- ISO 45001 Certification
- OHSAS 18001 Certification
- ISO 22000 Certification
- ISO 27001 Certification
- HACCP Certification
- ISO 50001
- ISO 37001
The incredible impact of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 on organizational practices and on trade has stimulated the development of other ISO standards and deliverables that adapt the generic management system approach to specific sectors or aspects. Some of these are given below:
|Sector||Standard or series of standards|
|Customer satisfaction||ISO 10002:2004, ISO/TS 10004:2010|
|Energy||ISO 50001, TC 242|
|Food safety||ISO 22000:2005|
|Information security||ISO/IEC 27001:2005|
|Health care||IWA 1:2005|
|Local government||IWA 4:2009|
|Medical devices||ISO 13485:2003|
|Petroleum and gas||ISO/TS 29001:2007|
|Ship recycling||ISO 30000:2009|
|Supply chain security||ISO 28000:2007|