Planning to Get Certified?
contact us at +91-9654721646 or drop us an email at email@example.com
ISO 37001- ANTI-BRIBERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The ISO 37001 standard, published in 2016, is a certification standard for Anti-Bribery Management Systems.
In the age of transparency, no organization can afford to take the risk of bribery lightly. Investors, business associates, personnel and shareholders all need to be assured that the management has made every possible effort to prevent bribery at all levels of the organization. Implementing the ISO 37001 and certification through an independent third party enables you to do exactly that.
BENEFITS/ IMPORTANCE of ISO 37001 Certification
- The standard provides minimum requirements and supporting guidance for implementing an anti-bribery management system.
- Certification to ISO 37001 provides assurance to management, investors, business associates, personnel, and other stakeholders that an organization has taken appropriate measures to prevent bribery.
- Implementing the measures of the standard reduce the risk of malpractice
- Implementation and certification can be used as evidence of due diligence in case of disputes
- The ISO 37001 standard follows the same structure as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and can easily be integrated into existing management systems
- During the certification audit, our auditors detect potential for improvement and make recommendations to increase the effectiveness of your anti-bribery system
Who can go for ISO 37001 Certification?
ISO 37001 is flexible and can be adapted to a wide range of organizations, irrespective of size, sector, structure, geography, or jurisdiction. It is applicable to small, medium, and large organizations, as well as parts of an organization. In the private sector, ISO 37001 can be used by business enterprises as well as not-for-profit and non-governmental organizations. ISO 37001 can also be used in the public sector.