ISO 45001 Certification
Planning to Get ISO 45001 Certified?
contact us at +91-9654721646 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is ISO 45001?
ISO 45001 is an international management standard which specified the requirement for occupational health and safety (OH&S). ISO 45001 certification helps the organization of proactively improve its safety management standard, resulting in the increased performance in preventing the injury and ill-Health. The applicability of ISO 45001 Certification is regardless to the type, nature and size of the organization. Implementation of ISO 45001 Certification enables an organization to other aspects of health and safety of the workers and their well being. It should be noted that an organization can be required by applicable legal requirements to also address such issues.
What will be the benefits of using ISO 45001?
ISO 45001 based Occupational , health and safety management system will help any organization to improve its OH&S performance by:-
• Implementing the OHSMS policy and the ISO 45001 objectives on the basis of the policy .
• Implementing the systematic process of identifying the context of the organization by taking the risk and opportunities and the legal requirements into considerations.
• Determining the hazards and OHSMS risks associated with its activities and identifying the risks and hazards involved in the occupation and minimizing the hazards or putting the control on the potential effects.
• ISO 45001 helps in evaluation of the OHSMS performance and identifying the improvement in it through taking the appropriate actions.
• Encourages workers to take active roles in the OHSMS issues.
In combination, these measures will ensure that an organization’s reputation as a safe place to work will be promoted, and can have more direct benefits, such as:
• Improved ability to respond to legal compliance issues.
• Reduction in number of accidents/incidents
• Reduction in cost of disruptions by reduction in downtime.
• Reduced insurance cost
• Reduced iteration rate of employees
• Recognition for having achieved an international system certification which will influence the customers who are concerned about their social responsibilities.