ISO 45001 Certification
What is ISO 45001?
ISO 45001 is an international management standard which specified the requirement for occupational health and safety (OH&S). ISO 45001 Certification helps the association of proactively improve its security the executives standard, bringing about the expanded presentation in avoiding the damage and sick health. The applicability of ISO 45001 Certification is regardless to the type, nature and size of the organization. Implementation of ISO 45001 Certification enables an organization to other aspects of health and safety of the workers and their well being. It ought to be noticed that an association can be required by appropriate legitimate prerequisites to likewise address such issues.
Benefits of using ISO 45001
ISO 45001 based Occupational , health and safety management system will help any organization to improve its OH&S performance by:-
• Implementing the OHS-MS policy and the ISO 45001 objectives on the basis of the policy .
• Implementing the systematic process of identifying the context of the organization by taking the risk and opportunities and the legal requirements into considerations.
• Determining the hazards and OHS-MS risks associated with its activities and identifying the risks and hazards involved in the occupation and minimizing the hazards or putting the control on the potential effects.
• ISO 45001 helps in evaluation of the OHS-MS performance and identifying the improvement in it through taking the appropriate actions.
• Encourages workers to take active roles in the OHS-MS issues.
In combination, these measures will ensure that an organization’s reputation as a safe place to work will be promoted, and can have more direct benefits, such as:
• Improved ability to respond to legal compliance issues.
• Reduction in number of accidents/incidents
• Reduction in cost of disruptions by reduction in downtime.
• Reduced insurance cost
• Reduced iteration rate of employees
• Recognition for having achieved an international system certification which will influence the customers who are concerned about their social responsibilities.