ISO 9001 Certification
Planning to Get ISO 9001 Certification?
contact us at +91-9654721646 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction to ISO 9001 certification
ISO 9001 Certification should be a properly planned decision by the top management. The Design and Implementation of ISO 9001 standard should be properly planned as the implementation leads to changes in the various parts of the management system. The time duration for the implementation of the ISO 9001 standard depends on the basic factors such as
- Organisational environment
- Its changing needs
- Products and Services
- The process, Technology, methodology adopted for the process of the product and services
- Size, type and structure of the organization
- Intention of the top management
Benefit of ISO 9001 Certification
- ISO 9001:2015– QMS helps Organisation to achieve the intended results.
- ISO 9001:2015- QMS helps the organisation to provide the better services to the customers resulting in the customer satisfaction.
- ISO 9001:2015- QMS takes the organization towards the continual Improvement in the Process, infrastructure, culture and intention of the organization
- ISO 9001:2015- QMS helps the organization to maintain the organizational knowledge.
- QMS Helps the organization to work as per the PDCA- Plan Do Check Act methodology.
- QMS Certification also help to Increase Profitability and productivity.
- ISO 9001:2015- QMS helps the organization to detect risk through risk assessment.
- ISO 9001:2015 – QMS is Sustainable Approach of any Business
- ISO 9001:2015 Help Business, Government & Society.
- ISO 9001:2015 – QMS Helps any organization to decrease the rejection which directly results in cost saving.
The ISO 9001:2015 is a standard for the "Quality Management System"- QMS. ISO 9001:2015 standards basically focus what the organization do- to fulfill:
- Customer & Sustainable Quality Requirements.
- Applicable Legal & Regulatory requirements
- Develop Customer Satisfaction and retention probability
- Attain Continual Improvement of its performances in chase of these objectives and targets.
Roadmap for QMS ISO 9001 Certification
Roadmap and plan for ISO 9001 Certification basically depend on various factor, but mainly following are the main factors of the QMS -ISO 9001 Certification.
- Identification of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements relevant to your organization
- Decision for ISO Implementation
- Gap Analysis.
- Expert Views
- Implementation plan
- Allocation of the responsibilities
- Review of the implemented system as per the milestones
- Training as per the ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Internal Audit of the system
- Management review on the requirements and achievement of the system
- Closure of the proposed actions in the MRM and Internal audits
After all the above steps for getting ready for the ISO 9001 Certification, Send the Filled application form of SIS Certifications.
Once the Application form is received by SIS, the below actions and process shall be adopted.
- Review of the ISO 9001:2015 application form.
- Quotation for ISO 9001:2015 generation
- Agreement Sign.
- Stage 1 Audit- Pre-Assessment Visit- Documentation and preparation status verification audit.
- Stage 2 audit- Final process audit to verify the implementation of ISO 9001:2015 Standard for Certification.
- Closure of N.C and Payment receipt at relevant stages.
- Special audit (If Required)
- Surveillance audits- to see if the standard- ISO 9001:2015 is well followed and implemented.
- Re-Certification after completion of the cycle of certification.
What is the cost of an audit to ISO 9001:2015?
The Cost of ISO 9001:2015 certification varies from one organization to another. The ISO 9001 Certification cost is calculated depending on the type, size, number of employees, nature of the organization and various other factors.
To get the exact quotation, please download the application form from the below link and send the filled application form.
For any clarifications and doubts please drop us a mail on email@example.com or call us at +91-8860610495.
Integrated Management System
QMS may be integrated with other similar standards, Family of the management system standards viz:
- QMS ISO 9001 Certification
- EMS ISO 14001 Certification
- OHSAS 18001 Certification
- ISO 45001 Certification
- ISO 22000 Certification
- ISO 27001 Certification
- ISO 50001 Certification
- ISO 37001 Certification
- GMP Certification
- HACCP Certification
Contact Us: If you plan to go for ISO 9001 Certification, you may ask for Quotation by providing your organization’s information in application form, you can download the application form
available at the website. Alternatively you may send your inquiry through mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.