Research shows that businesses that adopt and certify to best practice, as outlined in internationally-recognized standards (ISO Standards), reap substantial benefits:
- improved customer service
- boosted their performance
- acquisition of new customers and retained existing clients
- cost savings
Harvard studies underscore these findings and identified ISO 9001 adopters, for example, having faster sales growth, increased employment and fewer workplace injuries.
Why do organizations obtain management system certification
Every Business faces three problems which threaten their success:-
- Compliance with the customer requirements and legal and statutory requirements.
- Protecting the organization through embedding quality and following the best practices.
- Acquiring new customers, retaining old customers and reaching their level of requirement and satisfaction and thereby increasing the revenue and business.
Management system certifications – ISO Certification helps organization by instilling the best practices by implementing ISO standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, ISO 50001, ISO 37001, HACCP and Many more and then getting themselves validated as per these standards through certifications that they are properly established in the company.
What should organizations look for in a certification provider
Not all certification services are the same. Organizations need to look for providers which:
- Are independently certified by a recognized accreditation body, like IAS (International accrediation services- National accreditaion Board), IOAS (International Organization and accreditation services – National Accreditation Board)
- Employ auditors with proven expertise in ISO Standards and auditing standards, extensive experience and industry-specific knowledge.
- Have strong local capacity
- Have the ability to certify as per the standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, ISO 37001, etc.
Certification services offered by SIS
What sets SIS apart is our total solution approach that couples assessment and certification with other components that make a company successful. At SIS, we help you with all the possible solutions which can help you to grow your business and develop the international standards- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, ISO 50001, ISO 37001, etc.
We assess you on standards and help you to meet them through analysis of what has not been done as per the requirements of the standards. We’ll support you every step of the way on your journey to certification. We have specialized experts for various standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, ISO 50001, ISO 37001 and various other international standards.
When you are not satisfied with the current certification body that may be a hindrance in the development of the system and standards or you are not getting the right suggestions for the
improvement or when you are under pressure to keep the confidence of customers, employees and shareholders, you need a trusted certification body.
We shall help you to get your certification transfer to SIS in a very simple and short duration.
Multiple management systems
If you have two or more management systems, we can coordinate assessment so that it falls on the same dates, minimizing disruption to your organization and saving you money.
We can help you to get more relevant standards clubbed with the certified standards.
If you are certified for ISO 9001, we can get you ISO 14001 and/or OHSAS 18001 and/or ISO 45001 and/or ISO 22000 and/or ISO 27001 and/or ISO 13485 or any other standard.
If you are bigger organization with multiple locations , you may want all the sites to be covered. We can consider then the multi-site certification by multi-site sampling plan to better streamline the operations and facilitate management.
Maintaining your certification
Once you’ve achieved a ISO Certification standard you need to maintain it. How? Through training, self-assessment tools, newsletters, compliance software and more.
We train over 40,000 people per year across the globe for various standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, ISO 50001, ISO 37001 and various other international standards. Our training programs are led by technical experts with in-depth field experience and advanced training skills.