SIS offers a full range of testing and certification services including pre-assessment, gap analysis, batch testing and full compliance testing Services. SIS provides certification for CE mark, Fcc, Rohs, ISO 8124 and various other product certification standards and directives. SIS has one of the widest testing and certification capabilities in the world giving you confidence in your products and helping you gain access to global markets.
Ce Mark, Fcc, Rohs, ISO 8124 and various other product certification is covered for various types of product which includes electrical, Fire, Gas & Electrical Products, Personal Protective Equipment, Safety for toys, Constructions and various other types of industries.
What’s involved in product certification?
- Gap analysis: There may be many areas which may need the direction or change of the documentations, we can help you to guide the right way to get in Compliance to CE, Fcc, Rohs, ISO 8124, or other standards and directives.
- Pre-Assessment: If you wish to be reassured that you are ready for full assessment.
- Type testing; of the product design against the standard specification involving actual examination of a sample as well as performance in tests. The results are recorded in a report.
- Technical support during the certification process by some of the best trained and most competent staff available.
- Dedicated team always available by email or telephone.
- Technical file storage facility; this is the dossier that contains all the evidence to substantiate your conformity claims such as certificates, reports, manufacturer’s drawings. Even for lower categories of products SIS can still help create a technical file and issue a voluntary certificate.
- Technical advice: on interpretation and requirements of standards and Directives.
- Timescale and project management
- Product certification
What is the product certification process?
- A client inquiry initiates SIS to discuss client needs and the requirements of the Directive.
- Application form completed.
- Quote is prepared based on the earlier discussions.
- The client signs and returns the quote if happy with the content.
- Clients send all relevant paperwork and samples to SIS.
- Testing is completed by lab and reports are produced.
- A certificate decision sought after an assessment appraisal and finalized report by Risk & Compliance Department.
- The client is then required to mark his products with the appropriate information as required by the Directive.