ISO 9001 Certification in Kuwait
SIS Certifications Pvt. Ltd. Is a professional certification body providing ISO 9001 Implementation support in achieving ISO certification and they providing ISO 9001 after independent audits for ISO 9001 Certification in Kuwait.
We are an Accredited certification body with extensive expertise in ISO 9001 international standard and experience in all International ISO Standard such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001 and various other management system standards.
ISO 9001:2015- QMS helps Organisation to achieve the intended results.
ISO 9001:2015- QMS helps the organisation to provide the better services to the customers resulting in the customer satisfaction.
ISO 9001:2015- QMS takes the organization towards the continual Improvement in the Process, infrastructure, culture and intention of the organization
ISO 9001:2015- QMS helps the organization to maintain the organizational knowledge.
QMS Helps the organization to work as per the PDCA – Plan Do Check Act methodology.
QMS Certification also help to Increase Profitability and productivity.
ISO 9001:2015- QMS helps the organization to detect risk through risk assessment.
ISO 9001:2015 – QMS is Sustainable Approach of any Business
ISO 9001:2015 Help Business, Government & Society.
ISO 9001:2015 – QMS Helps any organization to decrease the rejection which directly results in cost saving.
How to Achieve ISO 9001 Certifications ?
1) ISO 9001 TRAINING – We at SIS Certifications are well equipped to provide various types of training such as Awareness Training, Internal Auditors training, Lead Auditor’s Training and Implementation Training for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001 and Various other standards. The first step is to go for proper training for the standard for which you wish to go for the certifications.
2) ISO 9001 GAP Analysis – We at SIS Certifications have senior and experienced people who Analyse the present system of the organization and identify the missing part of relevant standard such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001 and various other standards.
3) After the ISO 9001 Gap analysis is done, the standards, Formats, work instructions, manuals, procedures are developed so as to fill the gaps identified to comply the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard for which you wish to go.
4) After the whole system as per ISO 9001 Standard is developed, the internal audit is performed by the trained people in your organization for ISO 9001 for which your system was developed.
5) Once the internal audit for ISO 9001 is performed and all the raised N.C are closed, the management sits together and performs a management review meeting to make sure the system is now ready for ISO 9001 Certifications.
6) At this stage the Certification body – SIS Certifications send the independent auditors to performed the Audits as per the requested ISO 9001 Standard
7) Once the ISO 9001 audit is performed successfully, the ISO 9001 certificate is issued by the certification body for 3 years.
8) Surveillance in the defined frequency is mandatory to be conducted to check if the compliance of the ISO 9001 Standard is maintained. The Continuation letter/ Certificate for another one year is issued after the successful ISO 9001 surveillance audit.
9) ISO 9001 Re-Certification Audit – This is the stage where the Certification renewal is to be done. At this point the ISO 9001 certification audit is done for the renewal of the ISO 9001 certificate.
10) Extra Support from SIS Certifications – SIS Certifications Pvt. Ltd. is equipped with the experts who can regularly visit at your place and perform the internal audits which helps you to keep the system update as per ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 22000 and various other management system standard.