CONTACT WITH US
What is ISO 50001?
ISO 50001 is an international standard published by the International Organization for Standardization that aims at providing a framework for establishing the best practices for energy management in an organization. With the help of ISO 50001 Denmark Apply Online, you can monitor, measure, manage and maintain the energy performance of your organization. It helps inappropriate utilization of resources and reduction in wastages. Along with preventing the adverse effect of business operations on the environment, ISO 50001 also enables the cost reduction that is related to energy consumption in an organization.
Organizations can establish systems and processes with the help of ISO 50001 that aim at improving the energy performance of an organization by way of managing energy usage, consumption, and efficiency. An Energy Management System (EnMS) that includes processes, metrics, and responsibilities for achieving energy goals can be constructed with the help of the ISO 50001 standard. This globally recognized standard enables the establishment of EnMS that follows the international best practices and overlooks the aspects of energy consumption and its monitoring.
ISO 50001 standard mentions the requirements of maintaining records, reports, documentation, and procurement and equipment design processes that are applicable for energy management. This standard provides a framework that can be used by the organizations in framing policies for improving energy efficiency as well as setting targets for meeting energy goals. Therefore, ISO 50001 helps in the overall decision-making process. Organizations can constantly monitor the performance of their energy initiatives and review the effectiveness of the policies. This helps in working towards the continual improvement of the management system.
Even though ISO 50001 certification is not a mandatory requirement, achieving it comes with a number of associated benefits for an organization. With the help of Apply ISO 50001 Certification Hovedstaden, Denmark you can demonstrate the presence of an effective EnMS in your organization to the external parties.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ISO 50001 CERTIFICATION IN DENMARK?
- By making you energy-efficient, it demonstrates your concern for the environment.
- It can be applicable to all types of organizations, regardless of their size or sector of operation.
- Your organization can achieve ecological goals by fulfilling the standard’s requirements. This helps in boosting your image in the market.
- ISO 50001 Denmark Apply Online helps in reducing the impact of your business activities on the environment by encouraging those practices that limit CO2 emissions, such as reduction in the consumption of raw materials and natural resources or their effective utilization.
- ISO 50001 certification helps you in becoming compliant with several environmental laws.
- An ISO 50001 Certification Denmark reduces the cost of insurance premiums, enabling a lot of savings that can be utilized in investments and business growth.
- It helps in building awareness among your employees regarding their responsibilities towards the environment.
HOW ISO 50001:2018 HELPS IN ASSESSING RISKS AND OPPORTUNITIES?
The latest version of ISO 50001 enables organizations in planning appropriate actions by providing them a framework for identifying risks and opportunities that can affect their EnMS.
- By effective tracing and assessment, probable consequences of risk and opportunities can be identified. This helps in the avoidance of any such risks.
- In similar ways, favorable conditions can be identified that could result in potential benefits.
- This energy review provision of ISO 50001:2018 is otherwise called SWOT analysis in general terms.
BY WHEN DO YOU UPGRADE TO ISO 50001:2018?
The deadline for transition from ISO 50001:2011 to ISO 50001:2018, as stated by International Accreditation Forum (IAF), is three years from the date on which this standard was released.
So, it’s about time that you began preparing for the transition to make sure a smooth ISO certification process. However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this deadline has been further extended.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF ISO 50001 CERTIFICATION IN DENMARK?
Prepare a contractual agreement with your certification body
The contract that you prepare with your certification body should include yours as well as the registrar’s rights and obligations. Terms related to liability issues, access rights, and confidential clauses should also be included in the contract.
The auditors from the certification body of your choice will review the documentation that you were required to prepare at all stages of implementation of the ISO 50001 standard. By verifying your current practices against your documentation, the auditors will identify non-conformities.
Prepare a corrective action plan
On the basis of the above-identified gaps, you must prepare a corrective action plan that aims at fulfilling those gaps. This can be achieved through training your employees for better adoption and implementation of the standard’s requirements.
Initial Certification Audit
The initial certification audit comprises of two stages:
Stage one (documentation survey) – At this stage, the auditors from the certification body check for your preparedness for the final audit. They will review your documentation and verify if they meet the requirements of ISO 50001 Certification.
Stage two (Primary audit) – A thorough investigation of reports, records, and company practices verifies the efficiency of your management system in meeting the requirements of ISO 50001 certification
Completing the ISO Certification
On fulfilling the gaps or non-conformities and addressing all the findings from the audits, as mentioned in the audit reports, the auditor will grant you ISO 50001 certification.
Surveillance audits are conducted every year to verify the efficiency and consistency of your Energy Management System as per the requirements of ISO 50001 certification.
If you want to ISO 50001 Denmark Apply Online, get in touch with SIS Certifications. With over 16000 satisfied clients from across the globe, we hold a reputation for being one of the best. Our integrity is our pride, and we aspire to provide smooth and timely services to our clients.
Here’s a short video about what we are and what our services are all about- SIS CERTIFICATIONS
If you wish to know more about ISO 50001 Certification, CLICK HERE