GET ISO 21001 CERTIFICATION SERVICES IN SAUDI ARABIA
CONTACT WITH US
WHAT IS ISO 21001 Certification?
Parity in imparting education is the basic necessity to ensure the holistic development of a learner. Differences in quality of education and infrastructure can shape up learners differently. But, is there any standard that takes into consideration, the quality of education materials, faculties, infrastructure and other aspects necessary for overall development? The answer to this is, yes! The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) publishes ISO 21001 standard that ensures the quality and equity in education by providing a framework for the implementation of ISO 21001 Certification in Saudi Arabia for Educational Organization Management System. It can be utilized by the schools, colleges, training centers, and other educational organizations for implementing the best practices. It is broadly based upon the ISO 9001 standard.
The purpose of Apply ISO 21001 in Saudi Arabia lies in helping the educational institutions in establishing and maintaining an Educational Organization Management System (EOMS) that would ensure a standardized education that is built upon the international best practices. Following are some of the best practices that can be incorporated in the EOMS to achieve quality in education that satisfies the consumer’s needs.
- Well-trained faculties
- Learner-centric approach
- Resource availability
- Relevance of curriculum and study material.
- Strong family and societal support
- The context of gender-sensitivity in the subject matter
- Safe and conducive learning environment
ISO 21001 standard aims at incorporating these concepts into teaching and training methods that would ensure a quality and holistic development.
The special feature of ISO 21001 is that, it recognizes the technological development in education sector, as in, streamlining of assignments or catering to the special needs of people with disabilities, etc.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF ISO 21001 CERTIFICATION?
ISO 21001 Certification is an assurance of quality of education that is provided by the certified institutions to its learners. An EOMS that is audited against ISO 21001 standard, demonstrates the commitment of the educational institution on its quality. It also proves the accessibility of the education. In addition to the above-mentioned benefits of applying ISO 21001 Certification in Saudi Arabia there are several others. Let’s have a look at them.
Benefits of the ISO 21001 EOMS include:
- ISO 21001 standard enables customization of your EOMS as per the realities of your institution. Therefore, it ensures that the institutions provide effective and efficient educational services. It also takes into consideration, the requirements of persons with disabilities.
- ISO 21001 takes care of safety and well-being of learners, while improving their productivity.
- It improves credibility by imparting a learner-centric approach in education.
- An effective EOMS helps in identifying the key challenges of education sector.
- With the help of ISO 21001, it improves the brand reputation.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR ISO 21001 CERTIFICATION?
If you are looking out for Apply ISO 21001 Certification in Saudi Arabia, you need to first build an effective EOMS and operate it for some time to check for its efficiency. This should be well documented. Once you are assured of the functionality of your EOMS, you must proceed towards ISO 21001 Standard. The very first step requires you to fill up an application form with the certification body and review all the requirements for the certification.
If you are certain that your processes match with the standard’s specifications, you should proceed further for an internal audit. Following are the steps that must be followed in order to Get ISO 21001 certification:
- Internal audit: Here, the consistency of your documents is verified against the standard’s requirements. It is performed by an internal party.
- Management audit: At this stage, the gaps from internal audits are reviewed by the management, after which decision is made with respect to the applicability of various sections of the ISO 21001 standard for the organization.
- Corrective activities – At this stage, certain corrective actions are implemented by your organization for the purpose of closing the gaps that were identified from the above two stages. You must always document your corrective actions.
The certification process of ISO 21001 comprises of the following stages:
- Stage One (documentation survey) – Here, the auditors from the certification body of your choice check your preparedness for the certification audit by reviewing your documentation.
- Stage Two (primary audit) – At this stage, the auditors review the consistency of your processes as per the requirements of ISO 21001 and your own documentation. This is done by reviewing reports, records, and your company practices.
WHY CHOOSE SIS CERTIFICATIONS?
Applying ISO 21001 Certification in Saudi Arabia might seem cumbersome to you. However, its importance and benefits for your organization cannot be denied. Therefore, it becomes extremely important for you to choose a certification body that helps you achieve this certification smoothly. SIS Certifications holds an experience of performing audits for more than 16000 clients from all over the world, spanning over more than 55 countries. Our happy customers are testimony to our commitment for a hassle-free and time-bound certification experience. Our vast pool of auditors is recognized for their expertise in comprehensively auditing the compliance of your management systems against the required standards and awarding you with the certifications at the end.
Here’s a short video about what we are and what our services are all about- SIS Certifications.