About International Organization for Standardization
The International Organization for Standardization is the statutory world organization which develops and publishes international standards. The standard provides a set of common framework to inculcate consistency. ISO Standards enhances the growth of the associations and gravitate their way towards perpetual development.
Globalization is on peak and ISO Standards have opened the doors of international trade. Various standards of ISO are: ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, ISO 17025, ISO 22301, ISO 37001 Certification and many more.
ISO Certification in Indonesia subsists in a number of industry. From textile and food to energy management and social responsibility, ISO has built standards targeting all of them. However, there are various ISO Standards generic in nature, means they can be accomplished by all kinds and sizes of organizations.
Let us briefly understand some standards of ISO:
- ISO 9001 Certification in Indonesia: ISO 9001 standard reinforces QMS (Quality Management System). It has been specifically built and published to meet the expectation of the customers. Accomplishment of ISO 9001 Certification builds a framework for organizations to ensure consistency in practicing and serving quality. Organizations enjoy continual improvement which boosts the productivity and profitability after implementing ISO 9001 Certification in their system. Whilst increasing the efficiency and customer retention, ISO 9001 Certification also helps in accountable management of the system.
- ISO 14001 Certification in Indonesia: With an approach to protect environment, ISO built ISO 14001 Certification to focus on amplification of Environment Management System. ISO 14001 Certification educates and directs the organizations to reduce their impact on environment and pivot on environment sustainability. All the associations directly or indirectly affect environment. Wherein ISO 14001 Certification exhibits their minimal influence and tendency to preserve the natural resources from deterioration.
- ISO 22000 Certification in Indonesia: ISO 22000 Certification incorporates a tailored system for Food Safety Management System for the organizations dealing with food and food products. The standard encompasses of GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) and HACCP principles. ISO 22000 Certification exhibits food is safe from any hazardous components. From manufacturing to distribution, all organizations related to food and food product industry are apposite to acquire ISO 22000. The standard can be beneficial for better utilization of resources and efficient food hazard control.
- ISO 27001 Certification in Indonesia: The technology gave rise to virtual threats. International Organization for Standardization found the need to heed up on the Information Security Management System. So it developed ISO 27001 Certification for consolidating ISMS in the organizations. The standard helps in proficient management of the data and information they hold. ISO 27001 Certification can be accomplished by all kinds of organizations. It helps to safeguard the data, especially the confidential, from cyber breaches. ISO 27001 Certification well defines three of its principles namely availability, integrity and confidentiality of information.
- ISO 37001 Certification in Indonesia: ISO 37001 Certification is worldwide standard for Anti-Bribery Management System. The standard helps in detecting, addressing and controlling and fighting the for and practice of bribery. Accomplishment of ISO 37001 Certification eventually fabricates the system and builds transparency. The standard is flexible for organizations of all industries. ISO 37001 Certification is a valuable credential that invigorates confidence.
- ISO 45001 Certification in Indonesia: ISO 45001 Certification outlines the requirements of Occupational Health and Safety Management System. The statistics show that thousands of people die due to on-job accidents. So ISO published ISO 45001 Certification to ensure safety of employees and contractual workers. to minimalize the causalities which might cause unsalvageable loss, accomplish ISO 45001 Certification. Top management must be proactive, which means they should formulate, execute, implement and examine preventive measures for risky variables.
ISO Certification in Indonesia
We at SIS Certifications serve best ISO Certification in Indonesia. Our quality services help in enhancive growth of the organization’s management system. to accomplish any ISO Standard click www.siscertifications.com.