ISO Certification for Telecommunication Industry
Faster communication channels have helped the world is getting closer than ever. This calls for services that offer quality as well as trustworthiness. Therefore, standardization of these services through continuously improving management systems is the need of time for this rapidly-changing sector. The basic requirements for any organization in the electronic and telecommunication sector are ISO 9001, TL 9000, and ESD S20.20. However, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, and ISO 27001 Certification handle the environmental interaction, occupational safety, energy consumption, and data privacy controls of these organizations respectively.
Benefits of ISO certification for Telecommunication industry
For any organization, ISO Certification is the ultimate achievement to guarantee that their products and services are of the best quality. Thus, achieving ISO Certification for your telecommunication industries can reward you with enormous benefits.
Some of the primary profits of having ISO certification are listed below:
ISO Certification process for Telecommunication Industry
- Application & contract
- Audit team Assignment
- Document view
- Certification Audit Independent review
- Notification of Certification
- Surveillance audit
The certification process goes further. click here to view the next steps to ISO certification Process
ISO certifications have huge significance across a varied range of industries. They not only help in improving the processes within the organization, but also ensure a smooth flow of services throughout the supply chain. Know more about Sis Certifications: https://www.youtube.com/c/SISCert
Which ISO Standards are best Telecommunication Industry?
The International Organization for Standardization publishes certain standards that help in implementing management systems for delivering quality products and services as well as enabling compliance to the related legislations.
The most required ISO standards that are appropriate for telecommunication industries are:
ISO 9001 Standard
This standard is designed for the implementation of quality management systems in an organization. Through this standard, the organizations can adopt the best business practices that would help them in meeting customer expectations and improving operational efficiency.
ISO 14001 Standard
This standard helps the organizations in implementing the environmental management system so that the impact of their activities on the environment can be minimized. It enables the production of environmentally sustainable components by the suppliers and manufacturers of the electronics and telecommunication units.
ISO 45001 Standard
Through this standard your organization can ensure the occupational health and wellbeing of your staff. It also helps in meeting the related regulatory requirements of the land.
ISO 27001 Standard
The information stored within your organization can be protected from breach or loss by effective implementation of ISO 27001 for Information Security Management System.
ISO 50001 Standard
Through this standard, an organization can establish an energy management system in order to reduce their carbon footprint and utilize their energy resources effectively.
TL 9000 Standard
This is particularly applicable for electronics and telecommunication industries and is an extension of ISO 9001. TL 9000 establishes measurements within and across specific product categories through its two-part telecommunications management system.
The maintenance of electronic components prevailing in the communications space is looked after by ANSI/ESD S20.20 standard. It helps in protecting the devices from harmful electrostatic discharges.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) just publishes the standard. The certificate is issued by a certification body. For electronics and telecommunication industries, getting ISO certified becomes extremely important as it helps in meeting the dynamic requirements of the market as well as updating constantly to the latest developments in this sector.
What are the ISO requirements for the Electronics and Telecommunication Industry?
- ISO 9001 Standard: Quality Management System.
- ISO 14001 Standard: Environmental Management System.
- ISO 45001 Standard: Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- ISO 50001 Standard: Energy Management System.
- ISO 27001 Standard: Information Security Management System.
How do we become ISO Certified for the Electronics and Telecommunication Industry?
- Firstly, you need to prepare all the relevant information about your company in a systematized way (It is always best and safe to hire a legal consultant.)
- Secondly, you need to document all the relevant information about your business.
- Thirdly, you have to implement all the documented information in your organization.
- Fourthly, get ready for the internal audits which are performed first during the certification process and then periodically after.
- Lastly, if the certifying body approves your management system then you will be awarded the required ISO standard.
How long is an ISO certificate valid for?
How can I apply for ISO Certification for the Electronics and Telecommunication Industry?
- Firstly, select the type of ISO certification you want for your Electronics and Telecommunication Industry.
- Secondly, selecting a recognized and credible ISO certification body (ISO Registrar)
- Thirdly, make an application in the prescribed form which should include liability issues, confidentiality, and access rights.
- Fourthly, the ISO certification body will review all the documents related to various policies and procedures being followed in the organization. If there are any existing gaps, the applicant has to prepare an action plan to eliminate these gaps.
- Then, the ISO registrar will conduct a physical onsite inspection to audit the changes made in the organization.
- As soon as the certifying body approves your management system, you will be awarded the required ISO standard.
- How much does it cost for ISO certifica
How much does it cost for ISO certification?
Looking for ISO Certification or Training Services?
Join one of the India’s leading ISO certification bodies for a straightforward and cost-effective route to ISO Certifications.
LATEST NEWS & BLOGS
Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India (FHRAI) achieved dual ISO certifications- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013.
The common and the best way to include the essence of ISO 22301 in ISO 27001 is by using the...
Both ISO 22301 and ISO 27001 follow a common High -level Structure (HLS) that makes it easier to integrate the...
SIS Certifications has certified ITALCED & NOIR companies with ISO 37001 Standard. ISO 37001 is the worldwide standard for Anti-Bribery...