We take great care in protecting your personal information or anything that may identify you, such as
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Online identifiers (IP address)
- Organization information (job title)
PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT:
We collect your personal details, considering the following situation:
- Interest in our product and services: You express an interest in our products and services either by phone, email, social media, web forms, contact our disposition, when registering for newsletters and other communications, when downloading certain content from our website, during events where we take part or host or via live chat on our website.
- Contact Us: If you contact one of our teams, we may ask for your name, business name, and other information to help us process your request.
- Make Purchase: When you make a purchase, we will need financial information for billing and collection, such as bank details, credit card information, invoice name, address, and point of contact.
- Informational assessment: Information gathered during an assessment may include qualifications, training, and other evidence required to carry out the assessment.
- Attending event: If you are attending an event at which we are taking part, you may have to provide additional consent to be contacted by us after the event.
- Connect via social sites: If you connect with us through a social media channel, we will know your social media handle and any other information, including photos you make available through our interactions and your profile.
- Take part in surveys: If you take part in surveys or contests, we may require contact information, such as name, telephone number, email address, company name, and position title.
- Complete registration: If you fill in a registration form on our website while downloading content, we will ask you for details such as name, email address, phone number, company name, etc.
- Connect via live chat: When you connect with our live chat function, we may ask for a name and an email address to make it work.
- Candidate for a role: If you are a candidate for a role at SIS Certifications, we will require information relating to your occupational background that will also include the name, address, telephone number, email address, and personal data relating to potential respondents.
- Office visit: If you visit our office, you must provide your name, signature, business name, and registration number.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE GATHER FROM OTHER SOURCES:
Our body will also get personally identifiable details from other sources, including third parties. We buy or get data to help us identify and develop our company, which could include a greater personalization. And can combine these files with other publicly available details to ensure that our files are accurate and up-to-date.
We also gain data from other companies within the Quotation Group in order to provide a better level of service and offer of services or to better understand the clients and industries in which we operate, or the areas in which cooperation applies to our business and your business.
The personal news we get from third parties includes name, telephone number, email address, company name, position title, contact preferences.
YOUR DEVICE DATA, WEBSITE USE, AND APPLICATIONS:
Whenever you access our website or use our services, we use tools like cookies, tags, and similar technologies to gather information automatically, which may include personal data about your device and the use of our site and services.
SOCIAL MEDIA SITES:
Our website uses social media icons like WhatsApp and Chaport logos, these features. You will log in to and share your browsing session information with these organizations. If we log you into your social media account, there is also the possibility that your activity on our website is linked to your social media account.
The same applies if you access our social media pages on a social media platform.
The respective social media corporation may add your interaction to any information it may already have about you or your interests.
As part of the data transfer, the social media provider shall be a data controller and are liable for the use of your personal data. More information is available in the privacy statement of social media providers.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DETAILS?
The information we receive from you helps us:
- Enhance and scale up our services.
- Meet your specific service requirements.
- Analyse customer/buyer/visitor interactions.
- Commercialise other SIS certifications services.
STATUTORY REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION
“SIS Certifications” may be required under the court in order to provide personally identifiable information to governmental authorities. These departments/agencies have a legal right of access to our reports and they properly made the inquiries. We will provide the authorities with the details they need.
DO WE EXCHANGE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We would only share personally identifiable information with third parties not previously covered under this notice if:
- You agree we will share your personal details.
- We are required to take legal action against a subscriber who has violated our usage agreement.
- They are the service providers for SIS Certifications.
- We restrict these third parties in their rights to use this information solely to provide these services.
- These affiliates have privacy policies that protect your personal information against disclosure.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DETAILS?
We store your data as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose of collecting and processing them. For instance, this may be a short time. Once your data is no longer required, we shall delete it.
If you have questions regarding this policy, please email us at [email protected] or call us at +91-8860610495. We do our best to acknowledge all requests within one business day.
“SIS Certifications” holds the right to revise its privacy policies at any moment. This policy was last revised on the 7th of February 2022.