How is ISO Certification helpful for tourism industries?
The globally accredited ISO Certifications are helpful for almost all the industries in the world. The tourism industry are the major sectors that immensely contribute to the country’s economic growth. The tourism industries are believed to be the revenue booster of any nation’s economy. Therefore, in recent times, there is an instant increase in demand for maintaining the quality and efficiency in the tourism industry. Here, comes the role of ISO Certification for tourism industry which can help your tourism business to provide the best quality products or services to your tourists or visitors. ISO Certification for tourism sector is also highly productive in fulfilling the needs and demands of tourists.
ISO Certifications have the highest potential in delivering quality assured products or services for the tourism industries which in return helps in creating enormous profits for the company. ISO Certifications help to elevate your company’s reputation by demonstrating that you are committed to meeting internationally recognized standards of excellence. Thus, ISO certifications are very much helpful for the tourism industry.
Why do the tourism industries need ISO Certification?
ISO Certifications are internationally recognized standards that are greatly needed to be accomplished by the tourism industry in order for them to emerge as efficient and effective management systems. The tourism industries are those industries that involve a lot of risks such as terrorism, war, or political instability. As a result, there is a high concern regarding the quality and safety of tourism services. With the help of ISO Certification for tourism industry the tourism sector can prove its effectiveness and efficiency in complying with the required standard for tourists or visitors.
One can feel the ultimate need for ISO Certifications for the tourism industry at each and every stage of their services. In that regard, some points are mentioned below:
- More methodized delivery of services, improving your reputation and helping you win new tourists or visitors and retain your current tourists or visitors.
- Take necessary measures to reduce the impact of workplace incidents.
- Recognizing and managing current and future risks to your business.
- ISO Certification is applicable for almost all types of tourism industries regardless of their size, type, or process.
Benefits of ISO certification for tourism industries
ISO Certifications play a significant role in boosting the growth of any industry in the world. For any organization, ISO Certification is the ultimate achievement to guarantee that their products or and services are of the finest quality. Thus, achieving ISO Certification for your tourism businesses can reward you with enormous profits.
Some profits of having ISO Certification for your tourism business are as follows:
Which standards or ISO certificates are required for the tourism industries?
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) issues certain standards that help in implementing systematized management systems for ensuring quality products and services as well as enabling compliance to the related regulations.
The most common ISO Certification for tourism industry include ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and ISO 50001. Let us have a brief look at each of these standards:
ISO 9001 Standard
ISO 9001 is a specially designed standard that aims at implementing Quality Management Systems (QMS) in your organization. It helps your organization in ensuring your customers and clients about the quality of construction materials, which plays an important role in building robust infrastructure.
ISO 45001 Standard
Globally required ISO 45001 standard provides the framework for implementation of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) in your organization. It helps in ensuring the safety and wellbeing of your workforce and the prevention of work-related injuries or diseases.
ISO 14001 Standard
Internationally recognized ISO 14001 standard helps you in improving your interaction with the environment by providing the framework for the establishment of Environmental Management Systems (EMS) in your organization. It helps you in managing your resources and reducing wastage in order to make your activities environmental-friendly.
ISO 50001 Standard
ISO 50001 standard aims to implement energy management systems (EMS) in your organization. It helps your organization to maintain and manage the amount of energy used in your organization. This also encourages cost saving in your organization.
ISO Certification process for Tourism Industry
- Application & contract
- Audit team Assignment
- Document view
- Certification Audit Independent review
- Notification of Certification
- Surveillance audit
The certification process goes further. click here to view the next steps to ISO certification Process
ISO certifications have huge significance across a varied range of industries. They not only help in improving the processes within the organization, but also ensure a smooth flow of services throughout the supply chain. Know more about Sis Certifications: https://www.youtube.com/c/SISCert
What are the ISO requirements for tourism industries?
- ISO 9001 Standard: Quality Management System.
- ISO 14001 Standard: Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 Standard: Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- ISO 50001 Standard: Energy Management System.
How do we become ISO Certified for the tourism industries?
- Firstly, you need to prepare all the relevant information about your company in a systematized way (It is always best and safe to hire a legal consultant.)
- Secondly, you need to document all the relevant information about your business.
- Thirdly, you have to implement all the documented information in your organization.
- Fourthly, get ready for the internal audits which are performed first during the certification process and then periodically after.
- Lastly, if the certifying body approves your management system then you will be awarded the required ISO standard.
How long is an ISO certificate valid for?
How can I apply for ISO Certification for the tourism industries Industry?
- Firstly, select the type of ISO certification you want for your tourism industries Industry.
- Secondly, selecting a recognized and credible ISO certification body (ISO Registrar)
- Thirdly, make an application in the prescribed form which should include liability issues, confidentiality, and access rights.
- Fourthly, the ISO certification body will review all the documents related to various policies and procedures being followed in the organization. If there are any existing gaps, the applicant has to prepare an action plan to eliminate these gaps.
- Then, the ISO registrar will conduct a physical onsite inspection to audit the changes made in the organization.
- As soon as the certifying body approves your management system, you will be awarded the required ISO standard.
How much does it cost for ISO certification?
Looking for ISO Certification or Training Services?
Join one of the India’s leading ISO certification bodies for a straightforward and cost-effective route to ISO Certifications.
LATEST NEWS & BLOGS
Questions in mind before applying for ISO Certification in your organization? we have the answers to your questions about ISO...
Have a look at ISO 9001:2015 mandatory documentation list for implementing Quality Management Systems in your organization.
ISO represents the International Organization for Standardization, a nongovernmental organization that develops standards for products and services’ quality, safety, and...
It is very profitable to start a spice business in India. you will need basic materials & machinery to start...
Documents required to start a food business in India - A FSSAI Certificate Store Establishment License Layout and site plan...
Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India (FHRAI) achieved dual ISO certifications- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013.
The common and the best way to include the essence of ISO 22301 in ISO 27001 is by using the...
Both ISO 22301 and ISO 27001 follow a common High -level Structure (HLS) that makes it easier to integrate the...
SIS Certifications has certified ITALCED & NOIR companies with ISO 37001 Standard. ISO 37001 is the worldwide standard for Anti-Bribery...