GET ISO Certification for
Anti-Bribery Management System
CONTACT WITH US
Anti Bribery Management System
Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS) is designed to help organisations prevent, detect and answer all bribery incidents. This standard includes all the rules & regulations and other voluntary commitments.
Bribery is one of the major risks which is faced by all types and sizes of organisations. It can lead to losing customer’s confidence, confidential data and closure of the organisation. This is the main reason the Anti-Bribery standard is required in the organisation and its enforcement is escalating worldwide.
Nowadays the Anti-Bribery standard includes the requirements and direction for establishing, implementing, maintaining, and improving an anti-bribery management system. This is a universal standard that applies to all types and sizes of organisation.
ISO 37001 helps organisations to alleviate the bribery risk and it will provide a manageable business framework also this standard prevents, detects, and addresses the bribery risk and it potentially reduces the corporate costs related to bribery misconduct.
How Adoption of ISO 37001 can be A Business Enabler
ISO 37001 is a flexible business tool that is adapted by all sorts of organisations in all countries. To exhibit anti-bribery efforts, and to control bribery and corruption risks, it is crucial to protect an organisation’s reputation and its market value. Compliance with the ISO 37001 standard will be a key market differentiator and it will be used to minimize the risk of illegal behavior and it will showcase an organisation ethical practice. ISO 37001 certification is a valuable credential that helps in building customers’ and investors’ confidence in the organizations towards its integrity and credibility.
Benefits of ISO 37001 Anti - Bribery Management System (ABMS)
- Helps in taking action against bribery or corruption.
- Helps in Identifying and managing bribery by establishing a risk-based anti-bribery management system.
- Helps in Improving organisational efficiency and effectively manages all the risks which are associated with bribery.
- Helps in increasing awareness towards the bribery impacts on the organisation.
- Helps in detecting frauds.
- Helps in enhancing organisation’s reputation and image by ensuring all legal compliances.
- Helps in setting benchmarks of good practice in anti-bribery management systems.
- Helps in demonstrating an organisation’s commitment to anti-bribery.
- Helps in getting the confidence and trust of potential partners.
- Helps in maximise financial profit and minimise financial loss.
- Increase visibility and reputation of the company in front of society, customers, vendors, and potential investors.
- At the time of investigation, it will provide evidence to the company, society, or court that needs to detect, react and implement and it will prevent bribery and corruption.
Looking for ISO Certification or Training Services?
Join one of the India’s leading ISO certification bodies for a straightforward and cost-effective route to ISO Certifications.
LATEST NEWS & BLOGS
ISO 41001 Certification outlines the requirements for Facility Management System (FMS) standard. It provides a framework for organizations to integrate...
When it comes to choosing a CMMI certification, there are a lot of things to consider. But don't worry, we're...
Singapore is a country in maritime Southeast Asia. It is located at the Southern tip of the Malay Peninsula. Singapore...
Facility Management comprises multiple disciplines and secures the safety, sustainability, functionality, and efficiency of buildings, infrastructure, and real estate. Everyone...
The best support one can get in this world is his/her job. The purpose behind doing any work is to...
ISO 21001 Certification is an Educational Organization Management System (EOMS) standard that aims to enhance the interaction between educational institutions,...
The global Cyber-security Outlook Report published by the World Economic Forum illustrates that incidents of cyber-attacks have been increased globally...