ISO 26000 Certification- Social Responsibility is the international Standard that efficiently assesses and addresses social responsibility admissible and significant to the mission, vision, aim, labor laws, and objective of the organization. ISO 26000 Certification sets the course to ensure for Health, Safety, Environmental, Ethical Trade Practices and Principles for a conclusive objective to achieve Sustainable Development.
7 core subjects of ISO 26000 Certification:
- Organizational Governance
- Human Rights
- Labor Practices
- The Environment
- Fair Operating Practices
- Consumer Issues
- Community Involvement and Development
ISO 26000 Certification Principles:
- Customer focus – aiming to improve for the betterment of the interested parties and customer, this will help one sustain customer, increase customer base, makes sure to communicate their needs and expectation by monitoring throughout the organization
- Leadership – to achieve quality objectives leaders need to establish unity of purpose which is by aligning its strategy, policies, procedure and resource this will lead to better coordination of the organization’s processes one needs to establish a culture of trust and integrity, provide people with required resource, training, authority to act with accountability
- Engagement of people – for efficiency involve people of all levels, this can be done by communicating with the employees their needs in the organization, sharing knowledge, and experience, recognizing people’s contribution, learning, and improvement.
- Process approach – when activities are understood and then executed then the efficiency of the delivered output will increase, by understanding the organization’s capabilities and determining resource constraints prior to action.
- Improvement- improvement is important for an organization to maintain the current level of performance and to even keep on developing, this can be done by giving proper training and letting them understand that how does a work happens with that track, review and audit planning, implementation, recognize and acknowledgment, which will result into anticipation of internal and external risks and opportunity, improved process performance.
- Evidence-based decision making – learn from mistakes, it is simply that decisions should be driven from evaluation of data, this will help one take better efficient solutions adding more, intuitions should never be neglected.
- Relationship management – manage relations with relevant interested parties such as providers, one can achieve by keeping a well-managed supply chain that provides a stable flow of products and services, determining interested party’s relationship that needs to manage,
To know more about SIS Certifications – Click Here
Looking for ISO Certification or Training Services?
Join one of the India’s leading ISO certification bodies for a straightforward and cost-effective route to ISO Certifications.
LATEST NEWS & BLOGS
ISO certification benefits all organizations regardless of their size, whether large or small. ISO represents the International Organization for Standardization,...
Have a look at ISO 9001:2015 mandatory documentation list for implementing Quality Management Systems in your organization.
ISO represents the International Organization for Standardization, a nongovernmental organization that develops standards for products and services’ quality, safety, and...
It is very profitable to start a spice business in India. you will need basic materials & machinery to start...
Documents required to start a food business in India - A FSSAI Certificate Store Establishment License Layout and site plan...
Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India (FHRAI) achieved dual ISO certifications- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013.
The common and the best way to include the essence of ISO 22301 in ISO 27001 is by using the...
Both ISO 22301 and ISO 27001 follow a common High -level Structure (HLS) that makes it easier to integrate the...
SIS Certifications has certified ITALCED & NOIR companies with ISO 37001 Standard. ISO 37001 is the worldwide standard for Anti-Bribery...