CONTACT WITH US
The food safety is a major concern in Uzbekistan. Most of the foods that enter the territory of Uzbekistan undergo stringent scrutiny. There are several standards that the manufacturers or distributers are required to adhere to in order to pass their products in the Uzbekistan market. In this regard, Apply ISO 22000 Uzbekistan can be of immense help for those involved in the food business.
WHAT IS ISO 22000 CERTIFICATION?
The international Organization of Standardization publishes ISO 22000 standard that helps the organizations involved in food supply chain to establish and implement the Food Safety Management System within their organization. ISO 22000 combines the quality management factor of ISO 9001 and the safety management factor of HACCP to ensure the quality and safety of food at all levels- from farm to fork! It helps the organizations in identifying the risks and planning corrective actions to prevent or mitigate them.
Food safety is a global concern and countries all over the world have framed stringent regulations to ensure that the food for consumption is safe and of highest quality. ISO 22000 Certification Uzbekistan is a proof of organization’s commitment in delivering safe food that does not cause any injury or illness.
Any organization of any scale- big or small, who are involved at any stage of the food chain, i.e., production, distribution or even retail can apply for ISO 22000 certification.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ISO 22000 CERTIFICATION?
ISO 22000 Certification in Uzbekistan can help the organizations in the following ways:
- Improved communication within the organization and better management of the processes.
- It’s a guarantee of quality, safety, and reliability of food product.
- It reduces the costs that might’ve otherwise been incurred from recalls of the unfit products.
- A significant boost to you image in market and enhanced brand loyalty.
- Higher confidence in disclosures.
- Prevention of food borne diseases.
- Boost in the employees’ morale.
- Effective utilisation of resources.
- Timely and efficient food safety hazard control.
- Systematic management of prerequisite programmes.
- Effective decision-making.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF ISO 22000 CERTIFICATION?
The Annex SL of High-Level Structure of ISO 22000 standard contains some compulsory requirements for effective implementation of the Food Safety Management System (FSMS) in an organization. These are enlisted from section 4 to 10 of the Annex SL document. However, the first three sections mostly introduce the standard and comprise of scope, normative references, and terms and definition. The specific requirements for FSMS are mentioned in the later seven sections.
- Section 4: Context of the organization– It includes all those factors that might affect your organization. They may be external or internal and can affect the interested parties such as customers, clients, contractors, stakeholders, etc.
- Section 5: Leadership– This section deals with the responsibilities of top management in ensuring an effective FSMS in the organization. It provides a method of assigning roles transparently to the staff and ensuring a smooth communication throughout.
- Section 6: Planning– This section deals with timely identification of risks and preparing action plans to deal with them.
- Section 7: Support– In his section, the organization is made aware of the tools, technologies, and resources that are required for the implementation of FSMS.
- Section 8: Operation– This section provides for assessment of the existing procedures and compliance to the legal obligations. The key requirement is to perform risk assessment regularly.
- Section 9: Performance evaluation– The performance of your FSMS can be regularly evaluated through monitoring and measurement. This ensures the ability of your management system in meeting the objectives determined by your organization.
- Section 10: Improvement– This section ensures that your organization is able to meet the changing market demands by continually improving the management system.
HOW TO GET ISO 22000 CERTIFICATION?
If you are a business based out of Uzbekistan, this section will guide you on apply ISO 22000 Uzbekistan. Once you have developed your FSMS, it becomes important for you to operate it for some time and document the process before deciding to invite a certification body for ISO 22000 certification. You will need to fill up an application form that contains the details about your organization. The certification body of your choice will review your application form and provide you a quotation, after which you may plan your certification audit.
There are some mandatory steps to obtain ISO 22000 certification. After you have taken care of the documentation, you must follow the below given steps for achieving the certification:
- Internal Audit- This is performed by an internal auditor and it is the first step to verify your documentation.
- Management Audit- At this stage, your management will review the gaps and identify the practical realities of your organization.
- Corrective activities- The gaps identified after internal audit and management review must be closed by implementing certain corrective actions. There should be proper documentation of all the corrective actions that were taken to close the gaps.
The process of obtaining ISO 22000certification comprises of two stages:
- Stage one (documentation survey) –The reviewers from the certification body of your choice will verify your documents on the basis of the prerequisites of ISO 22000 standard.
- Stage two (Primary audit) – Here, the conformities of your documentation are verified against the requirements of ISO 22000 certification. This is done by thorough investigation of reports, records and company practices.
ISO does not certify any organization on complying with the required terms. It just provides standard set of guidelines. We, at SIS Certifications undergo a comprehensive procedure to make sure that your organization meets all the statutory norms as per ISO 22000. With more than 16000 clients all over the world across more than 55 countries, and multiple certifications under the scope of our services, SIS Certifications stands out to be one of the best certification bodies. Our vast pool of experienced auditors aims at comprehensively assessing your compliance to the set norms, and certifying on the basis of compliance to the set standards. If you are looking for ISO 22000 apply online in Uzbekistan, get in touch with us.
Here’s a short video about what we are and what our services are all about- SIS CERTIFICATIONS
If you wish to know more about ISO 22000 Standard, CLICK HERE