Get CE Marking Certification Services in Myanmar
CONTACT WITH US
The trade relations between Myanmar and the European Union have always been strong. From products to services, Myanmar and the EU have always been in a symbiotic relationship. However, there are certain regulations that are required for the manufacturers to consider while introducing their products to the European market. CE mark is one of the mandates that the product must fulfil. Let us understand it in detail and get certified for your product with CE Mark in Myanmar.
What is CE Marking?
CE marking is a regulatory requirement specified by the European Union for products entering the European market. It symbolises that the product meets all the desired requirements related to health, safety, and environmental aspects. CE stands for, “Conformité Européenne”.
CE Mark Apply Online Myanmar is a proof that the manufacturer has taken care of all the regulatory requirements and applicable directives published in “Official Journal of European Union” before releasing the product in the European market.
The manufacturers can apply online CE Marking in Myanmar on the product and issue an, “EU Declaration of Conformity” to make sure that their products face no hurdles while entering and circulating in the European Economic Area (EEA), regardless of the country of origin of the products.
Why CE Marking is required?
The European Union has mandated the requirement of CE mark certification for all the products that are bound to be sold in the European Economic Area (EEA). The products with CE mark must meet all the required specifications as per the European Union directive, such as Machinery Directive (MD)-2006/42/EC, Low Voltage Directive (LVD) – 2014/35/EU, Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) – 2014/30/EU, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) – 2015/863. The compliance with these directives may require the assistance of harmonised standards published in the “Official Journal of the European Union”. The compliance with relevant directives and harmonised standards ensures the environmental safety as well as its free movement in the European market.
The organization that is releasing the product in the European market is responsible for affixing the CE mark on the products. It can manufacturer, an authorised representative, distributor, importer, or any other member of the organization who has the authority.
How Can We Help You in CE Mark Apply Online Myanmar?
- The organization in Myanmar that is seeing a CE mark to affix on its products is required to meet certain mandatory requirements, such as:
– Identification and compliance with the directives and standards specific to the product.
– Preparation of “Technical file”, that is a dossier.
– Preparing “Conformity Assessment Procedure” and implementing it as per the relevant directives Annexure.
– Signing an “EU Declaration of Conformity”.
- Our experience and association with European Notified Body enables us to assist our clients in:
– Identification of the applicable requirements as per theDirectives and related Standards as well as compliance with those requirements
– We follow the “Conformity Assessment Procedure”
– We guide you with respect to Technical File.
- The team of experts at SIS Certifications has the required qualifications and experience in certifying your products for CE marking as per various directives.
- Our support extends for high-risk machines that are categorized under Annex-IV of Machinery Directive (2006/42/EC)
Who Can Apply Online CE Mark Myanmar?
There are various products which can be certified with Apply online CE mark in Myanmar for their introduction in the European Market. This includes:
Agricultural machines, Motors, Relays, Panels, circuit breakers, control gears, ladders, platforms, stairs, Compression mouldings, injection mouldings, plastic and rubber making machines, Presses, , pharma machines, laboratory equipments, Packaging machines, blow moulding machines, Cables, food processing machines, Plugs & Sockets, earth moving machines, conveyors, pumps, paper making machines, agricultural trailers, Hydraulic & Pneumatic skids, extrusion lines, compressors, household appliances to name a few.
At SIS Certifications, we undergo a comprehensive procedure to make sure that your organization meets all the statutory norms as per the directives of CE marking for your products. With more than 16000 clients all over the world across more than 55 countries, and multiple certifications under the scope of our services, SIS Certifications stands out to be one of the best certification bodies. Our vast pool of experienced auditors aims at comprehensively assessing your compliance to the set norms, and certifying you on the basis of adherence to the set standards.
Here’s a short video about what we are and what our services are all about – SIS CERTIFICATIONS
If you wish to know more about CE Marking– CLICK HERE