Get CE Marking Certification Services in Kuwait
CONTACT WITH US
The trade relations between Kuwait and the European Union have always been strong. From products to services, the Kuwait and EU have always been in a symbiotic relationship. However, there are certain regulations that are required for the manufacturers to consider while introducing their products to the European market. CE mark is one of the mandates that the product must fulfil. Let us understand it in detail and get certify your product with CE Mark in Kuwait.
What is CE Marking in Kuwait?
CE Mark Apply Online Kuwait is a proof that the manufacturer has taken care of all the regulatory requirements and applicable directives published in “Official Journal of European Union” before releasing the product in the European market.
The manufacturers can apply online CE Marking in Kuwait on the product and issue an, “EU Declaration of Conformity” to make sure that their products face no hurdles while entering and circulating in the European Economic Area (EEA), regardless of the country of origin of the products.
Why CE Marking is required?
The European Union has mandated the requirement of CE mark certification for all the products that are bound to be sold in the European Economic Area (EEA). The products with CE mark must meet all the required specifications as per the European Union directive, such as Machinery Directive (MD)-2006/42/EC, Low Voltage Directive (LVD) – 2014/35/EU, Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) – 2014/30/EU, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) – 2015/863.
The compliance with these directives may require the assistance of harmonised standards published in the “Official Journal of the European Union”. The compliance with relevant directives and harmonised standards ensures the environmental safety as well as its free movement in the European market.
The organization that is releasing the product in the European market is responsible for affixing the CE mark on the products. It can manufacturer, an authorised representative, distributor, importer, or any other member of the organization who has the authority.
Who Can Apply Online CE Mark Kuwait?
There are various products which can be certified with Apply online CE mark in Kuwait for their introduction in the European Market. This includes:
Agricultural machines, Motors, Relays, Panels, circuit breakers, control gears, ladders, platforms, stairs, Compression mouldings, injection mouldings, plastic and rubber making machines, Presses, , pharma machines, laboratory equipment’s, Packaging machines, blow moulding machines, Cables, food processing machines, Plugs & Sockets, earth moving machines, conveyors, pumps, paper making machines, agricultural trailers, Hydraulic & Pneumatic skids, extrusion lines, compressors, household appliances to name a few.
At SIS Certifications, we undergo a comprehensive procedure to make sure that your organization meets all the statutory norms as per the directives of CE marking for your products. With more than 16000 clients all over the world across more than 55 countries, and multiple certifications under the scope of our services, SIS Certifications stands out to be one of the best certification bodies. Our vast pool of experienced auditors aims at comprehensively assessing your compliance to the set norms, and certifying you on the basis of adherence to the set standards. Here’s a short video about what we are and what our services are all about – SIS CERTIFICATIONS.
If you wish to know more about CE Marking
Here are the general steps to obtain a CE mark in Kuwait
- Identify the Applicable Directive(s): The first step is to identify which of the EU directives apply to your product. Some common directives include the Medical Devices Directive (MDD), the In-vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices Directive (IVDMD), and the Low Voltage Directive (LVD).
- Check the Product-Specific Requirements: Specific requirements for each directive must be fulfilled. Safety testing, performance tests, and quality system audits are a few examples of these.
- Conduct a Risk Assessment: A risk assessment identifies possible dangers connected to the product, quantifies and assesses those risks, and pinpoints relevant measures to reduce or eliminate those risks.
- Prepare a Technical File: Information on the product’s conception, production, and use should be included in the technical file. It must additionally include any supporting documents and the findings of the risk assessment.
- Draw Up a Declaration of Conformity (DoC): The declaration that the product complies with all the requirements of the relevant regulations is made in the DoC.
- One needs to get a certificate of conformity prior to affixing the CE mark.
- Affix the CE Marking: After completing the aforementioned stages, you can attach the CE marking to your products. The CE marking must be visible, legible, and indelible.
- Post-Market Surveillance: After the product is on the market, you must monitor its performance and safety. If any safety issues are identified, they must be addressed promptly.
When is the CE Mark applied?
CE Mark is applied only when the product has attained full compliance and all conformity assessment processes have been completed.
What is the cost of obtaining CE marking?
Regarding the expense of CE marking, there is no clear answer. Costs depend on the certification processes that apply to the product, if testing is necessary, and whether a third party is involved.
When must a product have a CE mark?
Only items that must adhere to European requirements in order to be CE marked are subject to this criteria.