GET ISO 37001 CERTIFICATION SERVICES IN INDONESIA
CONTACT WITH US
What is ISO 37001 Certification?
ISO 37001 Certification in Indonesia is the new global standard intended to assist with executing an enemy of the payoff management framework. It determines a progression of measures your association can carry out to help prevent, distinguish and address bribery
Intended to be incorporated into your organization’s current management process and controls, ISO 37001 Certification Indonesia additionally follows the normal ISO structure for the management system standards, for simple mix with ISO 9001 Certification for instance.
ISO 37001 has 2 key areas
- Pay off by the association, its personnel, or business partners for its own gain.
- Pay off of the association, its personnel, or business partners in relation to its activities.
How will the Standard benefit an organization?
ISO 37001 Certification Indonesia helps to safeguard the interests of the organizations in the following ways-
- Opening your organization to the outside inspection of the effectiveness and viability of your anti-bribery processes and policies.
- Exhibiting consistency or compliance to relevant legislation such as the bribery act 2010.
- Cooperating and Colluding with partners to monitor and manage risk throughout the organization
- Guarantee that suppliers, subcontractors, and agents are committed to the anti-bribery best practice.
- Boots your brand image with service and product value.
WHO IS ISO 37001 CERTIFICATION FOR?
- ISO 37001 Certification is applicable only to anti-bribery and corruption.
- Bribery is one of the world economy’s most costly and the most destructive damaging issues, demolishing networks and disintegrating public trust. ISO has an International Standard to battle corruption by helping impart anti-bribery culture.
- Transparency and trust are the building blocks of an association’s credibility and validity. Nothing undermines effective institutions and impartial business more than bribery, which is why there is ISO 37001 Certification. It is the International Organization that permits organizations of all types to prevent, detect and address by adopting an anti-bribery policy, appointing a person to oversee anti-bribery compliance, training, and risk assessments.
- ISO 37001 Certification addresses one of the world’s destructive, damaging and challenging issues head-on and exhibits a serious way of getting rid of corruption.
ISO 37001 is flexible and can be adapted to manage different types of bribery and suits and a wide range of associations including-
- Large associations and Enterprises.
- Little and Medium-sized Enterprises.
- Public and not-for public associations.
- Non-Government Associations and charity.
Can my organization be ISO 37001 certified?
No matter what the size of the association whether big or small who are involved in any stage of the food chain that is production, distribution, or even retail can apply for ISO 37001 CERTIFICATION.
ISO 37001 can be purchased from your national ISO member or through the ISO Store.
ISO 37001 CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
The Certification requirements for the implementation of ISO 37001 are mentioned in the ten clauses of the Annex SL. The first three clauses are introductory in nature, whereas the remaining clauses give the implementation of ISO 37001. They are explained below
Clause 4 – Context of the Organization
This section had five sub-clauses that describe what is important for the implementation of the Anti-Bribery System in your association
Clause 5 – Leadership
This section ensures the role of the best management in ensuring best practices in anti-bribery management.
Clause 6 – Planning
This section ensures the planning of the management system.
Clause 7 – Support
This incorporates the need for planning, monitoring, controlling the processes of the management system
Clause 8 – Operation
This section deals with implementing, monitoring, and controlling the processes to meet the requirements of the management system.
Clause 9 – Performance Evaluation
This section deals to evaluate the performance of the management system.
Clause 10 – Improvement
This section deals with the to analyze the gap so that it can plan and execute the corrective measures.