GET ISO CERTIFICATION SERVICES IN VISAKHAPATNAM
CONTACT WITH US
Once a small fishing village has emerged as the financial and tourism capital of Andhra Pradesh. Visakhapatnam, formerly known as Vizagapatam, is a city between the Eastern Ghats and the coast of the Bay of Bengal. It is India’s 14th largest city and the 2nd largest city on the east coast. Visakhapatnam, also known as Vizag, is home to the world’s largest and oldest ports. It has a GDP of 4.3 billion dollars and is rich in the supply of resources and manpower.
It is emerging as one of the biggest industrial hubs of India after Chennai and Pune. One thing that would make this growth reliable and credible is ISO Certification standards. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has developed over 24491 ISO standards that aim to improve business operations and processes to establish effective management systems. It facilitates the exchange of products and services and provides access to the international market.
ISO Certification Services in Visakhapatnam :
Achieving an ISO Certification can result in huge dividends by enhancing efficiency, productivity and customer satisfaction. An organization can apply for the following ISO certifications in Visakhapatnam:
- ISO 9001 Certification Services in Visakhapatnam – ISO 9001 Certification. is a standard for Quality Management System (QMS). Visakhapatnam is known for its tourism, agriculture and growing industrial sector, and an ISO 9001 standard in Visakhapatnam helps an organization implement effective quality management. ISO 9001 standards integrate different quality standards into a single framework and align with the organization’s objectives. It ensures consistent delivery of quality goods and services and reviews processes and procedures.
ISO 14001 Certification Services in Visakhapatnam- ISO 14001 Certification is an internationally accredited standard for Environment Management System (EMS). According to a recent study conducted by Greenpeace India, Visakhapatnam is sitting on a powder keg. The levels of water pollution, air pollution and land pollution have reached alarming proportions. ISO 14001 standard in Visakhapatnam aims to identify the gaps and implement an action plan to maintain good air quality and improve air quality status.
- ISO 14001 standards set criteria for an environmental management system to decrease negative environmental impacts. ISO Certification in Visakhapatnam promotes the manufacturing of green goods and adopts environment-friendly technologies. It provides tools and techniques for an organization to improve its environmental performance by promoting green growth and sustainable development.
- ISO 45001 Certification Services in Visakhapatnam – ISO 45001 Certification is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&SMS) standard. Visakhapatnam is a booming industrial city on the east coast. It is home to many small-scale industries, including handicraft and textile industries and large and heavy industries. It requires an organization to provide the necessary tools and controls to measure the health and safety of the workers. It aims to provide safe and healthy workplaces and reduce work-related incidents and diseases.
ISO 22000 Certification Services in Visakhapatnam – ISO 22000 Certification is an internationally recognized Food Safety Management System (FSMS) standard. Visakhapatnam is well known for its seafood, such as fish, Prawns, frozen fish and frozen shrimps. It is one of the leading exporters of seafood to the European Union, China, the U.S.A., South East Asia and the Middle East. The State contributed over 23% of seafood and the marine product export increased by 12% in terms of quantity and 20% in terms of value in the financial year 2021-22.
- ISO 22000 certification is a food safety standard that provides a systematic approach for food industry to identify the hazards and food-related risks. It requires an organization to implement a productive communication system, internal and external to trace the quality of products across the food supply chain. ISO 22000 standard incorporates Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles to establish a structured informative flow across the supply chain to address hazards and food-related risks.
- ISO 50001 Certification Services in Visakhapatnam – ISO 50001 Certification for Energy Management System (EnMS) harmonizes with ISO 14001 certification and ISO 26000 Certification. It promotes the adoption of clean and renewable sources of sources and clean fuels. It aims to establish, implement, maintain and improve an energy management system.
- ISO 37001 Certification Services in Visakhapatnam – ISO 37001 certification provides a framework for Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS). It provides flexible tools and techniques to detect, prevent and address bribery incidents. It aims to establish a culture of integrity, transparency and compliance and ethical and just business practices and operations. It helps organizations to fight corruption.
- ISO 21001 Certification Services in Visakhapatnam – ISO 21001 Certification specifies the requirements for Educational Organization Management System (EOMS). Visakhapatnam has adopted the concept of digital classrooms and Virtual classrooms following the recent trend to promote quality education. Quality education includes Moral, psychological, social and ethical education. ISO 21001 standard provides tools and techniques for an organization to establish a flexible, transparent and inclusive education system to meet the needs and requirements of the individual learners.
- ISO 22301 Certification Services in Visakhapatnam – ISO 22301 Certification is a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) standard. It provides tools and techniques to the organization to ensure a minimum level of production, even during a crisis or an incident. ISO certifications in Visakhapatnam prepare the organization for unpredictable events and provide guidance on asset management and risk management.
- ISO 39001 Certification Services in Visakhapatnam – ISO 39001 Certification for Road Traffic Safety (RTS) standard. It provides a template for the best road traffic safety system and improves an organizations road safety performance.
ISO 27001 Certification Services in Visakhapatnam – Visakhapatnam is the world’s fastest growing towns in terms of commerce and economy. It is the fastest expanding IT clusters, home to around 350 businesses. Information Technology industry collects, process and store user’s data to meet their needs and requirements. Data is vulnerable and to ensure information security and data privacy organization apply for ISO 27001 certification. ISO 27001 certification specifies the requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). Other ISO standards that provide a framework for Information security are Service Organization Control 2 (SOC2) Certification, ISO 27701 Certification and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 Certification.
- ISO 27001 standard follows a risk-based approach to identify security threats and offers a list of 114 security controls, Annex A controls, to address the identified risks. ISO 27002 Certification provides a step-by-step guide to implement these 114 security controls. Other ISO Certification that the information technology industry can go for Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 5 Certification and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) certification.
- ISO 13485 Certification Services in Visakhapatnam – Visakhapatnam is experiencing a wave of opportunities in the healthcare sector. The ISO 13485 Certification for Quality Management System for Medical Devices. It demonstrated an organization’s commitment to deliver safe and high-quality medical devices to consumers.
- ISO 21902 Certification Services in Visakhapatnam – Visakhapatnam ( विशाखापत्तनम ) is a must-visit tourist destination in South India and offers a vast range of activities to tourists. ISO 21902 Certification for Tourism and related services aims to make tourism equitable and accessible for all.
Cost of ISO Certification in Visakhapatnam
ISO Certification enhances the credibility and performance of organizations and helps you get more business and clients. The cost of achieving an ISO certification in Visakhapatnam varies from organization to organization and depends on many factors, including the size of the organization, the number of employees it has, the number of branches it has and the certification body selected by the organization. It is essential to choose a trusted and accredited certification body.
Apply for ISO Certification in Visakhapatnam
SIS Certifications is an internationally accredited ISO certification body trusted for over decades for International Management System Certification. SIS certifications provide ISO Certifications and ISO training in Visakhapatnam, including lead auditor training and internal auditor training in Visakhapatnam. This training enhances the understanding of employees and increases their productivity and efficiency. Apply for ISO Certification in Visakhapatnam as it enables you to manifest a level of competency in terms of efficiency and effectiveness in your organization.