If you are trying to achieve the best ISO standard to boost business first time, then ISO 9001:2015 is the best standard to start with. Because ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System) is applicable to the entire organization.
The most certified ISO Standards in the world are –
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 27001:2013
- ISO 13485:2016
- ISO 20000: 1-2018
ISO 9001:2015- Quality Management System
ISO 9001 Certification indicates necessities for a Quality Management System when an organization:
- Necessities to exhibit its capacity to reliably give products and services that meet customer and appropriate legal administrative and regulatory requirements.
- Expect to upgrade consumer loyalty through successful utilization of the system, including processes of development of the client and pertinent legal and administrative necessities.
ISO 27001:2013- Information Security Management System
- It sets out determination and specifications for an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- The Information Security Management System (ISMS) is a systematic and structured approach for handling sensitive corporate information in a secure manner.
- An ISO 27001 Certification ISMS comprises arrangements, methodology, and different controls affecting individuals, processes, and innovation
ISO 45001:2018- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Management Systems
ISO 45001 Certification is a global standard that determines the necessities connected with occupational health and safety (OHS) management systems aimed at improving the safety and wellbeing of employees.
ISO 14001:2015- Environment Management System
ISO 14001 Certification defines the requirements of the Environment Management System that an organization can use to improve and escalate the environment.
ISO 13485:2016-Quality Management System (QMS) for Medical Devices
ISO 13485 Certification determines the requirements for quality management where an organization needs to show its capacity to give medical devices and other related services that meet customer and other requirements.
ISO 20000:1-2018- Service Management System
ISO 20000 Certification provides organizations with a set of requirements to establish, implement, maintain and continuously enhance a service management system (SMS).
7 ways ISO CERTIFICATION can help to boost your business-
- Promotes Best Practices- ISO and other standards provide you with access to internationally accepted best practices within your organization.
- Helps you become more productive- To comply with the standards, you must clearly define, document and monitor your business processes.
- Keep customers happy- The standards help maintain client satisfaction by improving complaint management, quality control and monitoring client satisfaction.
- Improves Revenues- Certification can be helpful. Three out of five companies that have adopted ISO have increased their revenues.
- Creates opportunities for new markets- The standards provide your company access to new markets.
- Encourages Team Engagement- Compliance with ISO can help to promote a more active and productive workforce.
- Applicable to all sizes- Certification is helpful for companies of all sizes, even those that have only a few employees.
Therefore, the best ISO standard to boost business is ISO 9001 as it is the world’s best-known quality management standard for companies and organizations of any size.
know more: https://www.youtube.com/c/SISCert