Singapore is a country in maritime Southeast Asia. It is located at the Southern tip of the Malay Peninsula. Singapore is a free-market economy, and one of the most pro-business countries. It is the world’s 4th least corrupt country and has low tax rates.
What is ISO Certifications?
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has developed more than 24491 ISO standards to address the needs and requirements of various business operations and management systems. ISO Certification provides international best practices and processes for doing something.
The main purpose of ISO standards is to facilitate the exchange of goods and services worldwide. Singapore is the 2nd largest economy and promotes innovation, encourages entrepreneurship, and ensures food security. Its main exports consist of electronics, chemicals, and services.
List of ISO Standards an Organization Can Apply For
There are over 22491 ISO standards covering almost every aspect of the management system. Some ISO standards are generic and apply to most industries regardless of size, nature and location. These are:
- ISO 9001 Certification in Singapore – ISO 9001 is a Quality Management System. It requires an organization to deliver high-quality products and services to meet customer and legal requirements.
- ISO 14001 Certification in Singapore– ISO 14001 Certification specifies requirements for establishing an effective Environment Management System. It aims to reduce the negative environmental impacts and adopt eco-friendly processes and practices.
- ISO 45001 Certification in Singapore– ISO 45001 Certification provides a framework for Occupational Health and Safety Management System. It shapes the organization into proactive rather than reactive and ensures the safety and health of employees.
- ISO 22301 Certification– ISO 22301 Certification is an international standard for Business Continuity Management Systems. It aims to implement, maintain and improve the organization and protects against business-related risks.
A List of Sector-specific ISO standards organizations can apply for
- ISO 21001 Certification – ISO 21001 Certification is an internationally accredited standard that provides management tools for an organization to improve educational services. It guides educational institutions to promote knowledge development through teaching and learning. ISO 21001 standards intend to meet the needs and requirements of beneficiaries.
- ISO 27001 Certification in Singapore – ISO 27001 is an information security management system that provides tools and techniques to implement adequate security management. It ensures cyber security and protects users’ data.
- ISO 27701 Certification – ISO 27701 Certification is an internationally accredited standard for Privacy Information Management Systems. It is the first international standard related to privacy and is solely dedicated to privacy management.
- ISO 50001 Certification – ISO 50001 standard is related to Energy Management Systems and specifies requirements for implementing, establishing, manufacturing and improving an energy management system.
- ISO 39001 Certification – ISO 39001 is an international standard for Road Traffic Safety to implement best practice road safety management in an organizational context.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – The General Data Protection Regulation is one of the world’s most demanding privacy and security laws. It considers information security a component of data protection and aims to protect and address the rights and freedom of people.
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) – Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) aims to improve the quality of its products and services. It follows an evidence-based method to identify problem areas and design tools to enhance its current and future operations.
- Service Organization Controls (SOC) 1 – A Service Organization controls 1 is written documentation of the internal controls related to an audit of a customer‘s financial statements.
- Service Organizations Controls (SOC) 2 – A Service Organizations Controls 2 is an auditing procedure that guarantees service providers securely control data and the privacy of their clients.
- ISO 13485 Certification – ISO 13485 is a Quality Management System for Medical Devices. It specifies the requirements for a quality management system pertaining to medical devices and demonstrates the organization’s ability to provide safe and quality medical devices.
- ISO 22000 Certification – The ISO 22000 certification is a food safety management system that works to implement and operate a food safety system and offers safe food products to consumers.
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) – It is a food safety management system that aims to address, analyse and control biological, chemical and physical hazards and the distribution and consumption of safe and healthy food products.
SIS Certifications is the leading ISO Certification body trusted for providing international management system certifications. SIS Certifications provide ISO standards awareness training and internal auditor training programs to assist the company personnel in learning the ISO standard and implementing them.
An applicant can register for training courses offered by SIS Certifications using the SIS Certifications website. Choose SIS Certifications for ISO Certification Training in Singapore.
You Might Also Like: