Businesses produce distinct goods and services to satisfy our needs and requirements. They adopt various technologies and techniques to meet customer’s needs and requirements. There are 7 billion people, and only around 5% of the total population are entrepreneurs globally.
Business Continuity is critical as it enables an organization to operate at least at minimum levels during a crisis. Many events can hamper day-to-day business activities, such as cyber-attack, an outbreak of disease and natural calamities.
A business continuity model offers the necessary tools and expertise to conduct business operations and formulates plans and strategies to eliminate business-related risks.
What is ISO 22301 Certification?
The ISO 22301 standard is an internationally accredited standard by the International Organization for Standardization. ISO 22301 is a standard for Business Continuity Management System. The ISO 22301 Certification provides a framework for business continuity management and aims to implement, maintain and improve a management system. It protects the organization against any business-related risk.
ISO 22301 standards are the first standard for business continuity management and were last revised in 2019. The latest version of ISO 22301 standard is known as ISO 22301:2019. It integrated the ongoing changes to make it more user-friendly and holistic.
What Importance of the ISO 22301 Certification?
Business continuity management provides a resilient structure to the organization and saves money, time and reputation. The ISO 22301 standard for Business Continuity Management System is important for an organization in the following ways:
- Consumer satisfaction is one of the primary advantages of ISO 22301 Certification. ISO 22301 standards seek to deliver goods and services to meet customer’s needs and requirements even during a crisis.
- Offers you a plan to continue your services even after any disaster. Any unpredictable incident or disruption can lead to a loss in revenue and higher costs. An ISO 22301 standard secures a safe position in the market and helps you to continue your business operations and retain customers.
- Non-conformities are detected using the Plan-Do-Check-Action model. It requires an organization to have a contingency plan following incidents of disaster or unpredictable occurrences.
- The ISO 22301 Certification expands your consumer base and helps to win new businesses. It reduces the impact of incidents and improves your recovery time.
- It creates a better image of the organization among customers and potential business partners. It shows an organization’s capacity and efficacy in dealing with unpredictable incidents.
- Needs to take a proactive approach to minimize the impacts of threats and incidents on your organization. It requires an organization to review its internal operations frequently to detect potential risks.
- Unifies various local, national and international laws and regulations in a single standard and provides a framework for establishing Business Continuity Management.
- Increases the organization’s revenue and reduces costs. Business Continuity Management provides necessary tools and information to an organization to conduct minimal business activities during a crisis. It protects an organization’s assets and resources.
- The ISO 22301 standard provides training and guidance to your employees and improves the organization’s ability to address the unexpected. It mandates an organization to conduct fire drills and determine a recovery plan.
- Your organization follows a risk-based approach. ISO 22301 standards aim to identify and mitigate work-related risks.
How to get ISO 22301 Certification Online
Getting an ISO certification makes your organization reliable and demonstrates the organization’s commitment and compliance with laws and regulations. It builds the confidence of your customers and potential business partners in your brand and makes your organization profitable.
To get an ISO 22301 Certified, you can apply for an ISO 22301 certification using the SIS Certifications website. We offer certification courses for organizations as well as individuals. ISO 22301 Certification is a management standard for the organization to establish business continuity management. SIS Certifications also offer ISO 22301 training courses for individuals. An individual can apply for ISO 22301 lead auditor course and get the required skills and expertise to conduct ISO 22301 audit.
How to Apply for ISO 22301 Certification
Achieving an ISO 22301 Certification in India is not difficult as SIS Certifications is one of the top 10 ISO 22301 Certifications bodies in India. We also offer other ISO standards, such as ISO 14001 Certification, ISO 9001 certification, ISO 45001 Certification, HACCP certification and many others.
SIS Certifications have trusted clients in over 30 countries and operational offices in over 10 countries. It is a trusted certification body accredited by IAS, IAF and IAOS. It is a dedicated team of auditors and technical experts committed to helping you manage risks and access the global market.
What is the Cost of ISO 22301 Certifications
The cost of ISO 22301 Certification varies from organization to organization. The ISO 22301 standard applies to any organization, large and small, regardless of size, nature and location.
The cost of ISO 22301 certifications in India also depends on the Certification body you select. It also depends on many factors such as the size of your organization, the number of employees, the location of the organization, the number of branches an organization has and many others.
An ISO 22301 Certification demonstrates an organization’s ability to handle disasters, security threats and other incidents. ISO 22301 is one of the first standards for Business Continuity Management. It aims to provide a holistic framework for organizations to implement, maintain and improve the management system and protect against business-related risks.
It enhances an organization’s reputation and offers a more resilient structure. It reduces costs by protecting the resources and assets of an organization and increases revenues. It prepares the organization to deal with unpredictable incidents as it focuses on guiding and training the employees so that they can protect their lives.